Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Welcome!

It’s National Dessert month, and it was my birthday yesterday. I’m starting a new year with a blog sharing my sweet encounters with desserts and wine. My favs!

On Sweet Sundays, I will post dessert recipes that I try, and come with delicious results. Maybe it will become an addition to your recipe collection! When I visit sweet shops, I’ll review the desserts I taste and give you the 411. You’ll get to see the behind the scenes and how-to’s on some of the custom sweets I create. This is a special treat for my blog followers and not seen on my facebook page. :)

I also enjoy tasting new wines. I am a beginner when it comes to wine and wish to become knowledgeable on the subject. Every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month will be Wine Wednesday. You’ll join me as I travel the road to understanding the complexity of wine. I will share information on wine tasting events, wineries and trying new wines. Fortunately, I live in the San Joaquin Valley which is surrounded by many vineyards. I travel to the central coast throughout the year, giving me the perfect chance to visit vineyards and try wines from the central coast!

I hope I’ve peeked your interest!




See you Wednesday for an overview of Fresno's Fall Wine Cornucopia...

No comments:

Post a Comment